Monday, October 19, 2015

Cover Rough Presentation

With my magazine cover to go with my editorial layout, I intend to name it something along the lines of 'Art World' using the same typeface I used for the editorial, and same effect with putting the image inside the text. I'm thinking I'm going to go with the layout that has Van Gogh across the top of the page but instead, having the title there. I intend on having a black or white background to keep it simple and my image stand out. I will find of photo of Vincent Van Gogh and  have him as the main focus, if i cannot find a photo I like I will most likely use a paint pallet and put one if his paintings into the paint pallet using it as a frame. I'm going to use colors that I used in my editorial; blues, greens, and yellows.

No comments:

Post a Comment